Hi! I am John Strosnider. I am a joyful, courageous, loving man. I am also a husband, father of four and a passionate, caring coach.
I absolutely love working with coaches who want to work full-time as a coach. What I find is that many coaches:
- have a tough time gaining enough paying clients,
- find it hard to price their services well, and
- may find it hard to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Ultimately, this leads to a growing fear that they may have to give up coaching and get a “real” job (or that they may never be able to leave the one they currently have).
What I do is I help them increase their bottom line by teaching intention, using accountability, providing honest feedback and asking powerful questions. Also, most clients say I add a level of rigor to their business building.
What this means is that they increase their income quicker than they thought possible.
The biggest benefits my clients realize include:
- They are able to coach just the clients they want to for the price they ask and have it be easy.
- They feel fulfilled by coaching clients who are a perfect fit for them.
- They maintain clear boundaries between work and personal lives so that they can be there for their family, for their loved ones and for themselves.
If you are interested in any of the above, please call me today at (218) 4-A-COACH, that’s (218) 422-6224 or email me immediately at [email protected].